It’s been a long time, but I’m finally back on the blog after an action packed few months! To be honest, I’ve really missed it and just preparing this new recipe today for you reminded me how much I love what I do! I just know you are going to love this new creation. It’s a real box ticker, it’s gluten free, dairy free and egg free! I literally baked this one, took a photo and like magic I was left with half a slice – it was too good for the kids and neighbors passing by! Anyway here is what you will need to make your own magic …. Ingredients 1 cup Natural Evolution Green Banana Flour 2 teaspoons of baking powder 1/3 cup peanut butter (other nut free alternative) 2/3 cup coconut milk 1/2 cup cocoa 2 teaspoons of vanilla bean paste 2-3 slightly over ripe bananas mashed 1/3 cup sugar (coconut, brown, to your liking, or replace with 3 tablespoons of honey/agave syrup) 1/3 choc drops (dairy free)
The BEST Choc Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Some extra choc drops and raw peanuts to decorate the top
- Preheat oven to 180C, line a bread tin with baking paper or grease and dust to your liking.
- In a large bowl put in all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour well mixed batter into prepared tin, scatter extra choc drops and raw peanuts on top.
- Bake in oven for 40mins or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean/slightly tacky.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!