Savoury Banana Flour Pancakes
- 1 1/3 cup Natural Evolution Green Banana Flour
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 eggs (whisked)
- 2 tablespoons of italian mixed herbs dried
- 1 3/4 cup milk (can be almond, coconut, your liking option)
- butter for cooking
- In a large bowl add Natural Evolution – Green Banana Flour and baking powder, making a well in the middle. Add milk, vanilla, eggs and sugar mixing between each addition until well combined.
- Heat a large frying pan with medium heat. Grease the pan with butter or oil. Using a large spoon, dollop the mixture into the pan, and cook pancakes for approx. 2 minutes until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn and cook for 1-2 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining mixture ensuring to grease pan with butter or oil between batches.
- Serve as desired – Enjoy!💚 This is the easiest, fluffiest pancake recipe ever and the best part 👉🏼 it’s gluten-free and really good for your tummy! 🙌🏼😊