Walnut, Coffee and Cinnamon Loaf
- 1 cup Natural Evolution Green Banana Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 140g butter (oil of your choice)
- 1/2 cup sugar (sweetener of your liking)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup milk (coconut, almond etc are fine)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2/3 cup walnuts
- 2 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 180C and prepare a baking tin (regular 20cm loaf tin lined with baking paper or greased and dusted).
2. In a large bowl combine Natural Evolution Green Banana Flour with all other ingredients. Mix until well combined.
3. Pour into prepared tin and bake in oven for 35-40 mins until skewer inserted into centre comes out clean or slightly tacky if you like the loaf moist.
4. Allow to cool and enjoy!