- 1 cup Natural Evolution Green Banana Flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of finely ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 3/4 cups of milk (can be almond, coconut, any to your liking)
- 2 eggs
- salt/pepper to taste
A slight twist on an old favorite! Green banana flour is well known for making delicious, easy gluten free foods. These turmeric waffles are sure to get your taste buds and creative toppings going. Here’s our quick, easy delicious recipe to get you going!
- In a large bowl combine 1 cup of Natural Evolution Green Banana Flour, turmeric, baking powder, olive oil, milk and 2 eggs. Mix until a well combined batter. Add salt/pepper to your taste.
- Dollop spoonfuls of mixture into waffle iron according to your waffle irons settings.
- Enjoy! Top with your favorite toppings or enjoy as a sandwich!
Note: This is a standard recipe, why not add 1/4 cup of finely chopped spring onions to the batter for a savory twist or a tablespoon of cinnamon for an authentic spiced flavor. The recipe is yours – enjoy!
Mrs Natural Evolution xo