Raspberry Butter Cake
- 125g butter (use 125g coconut oil for vegan/paleo options)
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup Natural Evolution Green Banana Flour for baking - Ultimate Gluten Free Baking Flour
- 1 teaspoon bi-carb soda
- ½ cup milk (coconut, almond etc.)
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 160c. Prepare tin.
- Beat butter (or coconut oil) and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating until just combined between additions. Stir in flour and milk, in two batches. Fold ¼ cup of raspberries into mixture. Spread three quarters of cake mixture into pan, sprinkle with remaining raspberries; spread with remaining cake mixture.
- Bake about 45mins or until skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- tand cake in pan 5 minutes; turn onto wire rack to cool.