Quick and Easy Fruit and Nut Slice
- 3/4 cup Natural Evolution Ultimate Gluten Free Baking Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon bi-carb soda
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 125ml coconut oil
- 1 cup mixed fruit and nuts coursely chopped (anything you have in the pantry will do)
- In a bowl combine all ingredients apart from the fruit and nuts.
- When mixture is well combined add fruit and nuts, mixing until even distributed.
- Line a 20x30cm baking tray.
- Pour mixture into tray and firmly press mixture into the tin until smooth using the back of a spoon.
- Baking in 150C over for 15-20 minutes
- Allow to cool completley before cutting.
Watch the video here – FRUIT AND NUT