Pineapple Upside Down Cake - PALEO
- 1 cup Natural Evolution Banana Flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon bi card soda
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (plus a little extra for dusting the base of pan)
- 100grams coconut oil
- 4 slices of pineapple
- 3 tablespoons of coconut shredded or flaked
- Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Using a baking tin of your choice lightly dust the base with sugar and coconut, carefully placing the slices of pineapple to a design of your liking. Remember this will be the top of the cake because you make it upside down 🙂
- In thermomix or similar combine coconut sugar and oil. Add eggs one at a time and finish by adding Natural Evolution Banana Flour and bi-carb soda. TM mix for 1 minute on speed 6 – a food processor would work well too.
- Pour prepared mixture on top of pineapple in tin and bake in oven for 35-40minutes until skewer comes out clean.