Orange Poppy Seed Cake - Banana Flour
- 70gr coconut oil
- 3/4 cup Natural Evolution Banana Flour - Ultimate Gluten Free Baking Flour - Banana Flour for baking
- 3/4 teaspoon bi-carb soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon fine grated orange rind
- Pre-heat oven to 150C.
- Place all ingredients in bowl and mix very well until all ingredients are combined. I used Thermie on speed 6 for 1 minute. A food processor would work well too.
- Pour into desired tin and bake for around 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Set aside to cool and serve as desired. Picture – orange slices baked into top.
- Place all ingredients in saucepan and gentle simmer for 20 minutes or until sauce becomes fragrant and slightly thickens.