Natural Evolution General Bread Recipe
- 400grams Natural Evolution banana flour
- 1 tablespoon xanthum gum, if you find it is still a bit crumbly add an extra teaspoon
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 50 grams soft butter
- ne sachet yeast or 7 grams
- 3 tablespoons raw sugar
- 500 ml warm water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or equivalent
- Gather all dry ingredients in powered mixer, flour, xanthum gum, salt and mix very well so they are all very well combined.
- Take sugar and add separately to warm water stir well and add yeast set aside to activate.
- Now add butter, oil and eggs to dry mix and continue to mix very well on high speed so all ingredients are combined very well. It is imperative that these steps are carried out correctly as this will guarantee the best results.
- While the product is mixing slowly add the water yeast solution until all ingredients combine. Continue to mix on high speed until mixture becomes a lighter creamy batter approx. 1-2 mins in a processor.
- At this stage you should have a thick batter now. Empty into bread tin that has been greased. Set aside for over 1 hour to rise. The mixture should double. You can now paint top with butter or egg whites and sprinkle seeds of your choice or just sprinkle on top when it is
- Place in oven for 35-40 mins on 180C until cooked use a skewer to check.