- 280 grams of water
- 1 sachet of yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons xanthum gum
- 30grams of oil
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 375 grams of Natural Evolution Ultimate Gluten Free Baking Flour
- Place water/milk, yeast, oil, sugar, xanthum gum and salt in a bowl and mix well. If using a Thermomix 5 seconds on speed 3.
- Add flour and mix until well combined. TM 6 seconds on speed 8.
- Knead with damp hands. TM knead on interval speed for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the dough to floured bowl and let rise to double the quantity (30 mins)
- Break dough into 4 balls and let rise again for 15 minutes
- Roll dough between 2 sheets of baking paper.
- Remove top piece of baking paper and bake for 2 minutes in hot oven 200C.
- Cover with your favorite toppings. Bake in hot oven 200-220C until cooked. Cooking time depends on toppings used.
- Repeat for each base, or freeze for next time.