Macademia and White Chocolate
- 125gram butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Mt Uncle Banana Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 150grams macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 200grams white chocolate, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven 180C. Line baking trays with baking paper.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla together until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating each well
- Sift flour and baking powder over butter mixture. Add nuts and chocolate. Stir until well combined.
- Roll mixture into balls and put on onto baking trays. Lightly press top with fork.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden and firm to the touch (not crisp).
- Stand on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.