- 125g butter
- 200g dark chocolate
- ½ cup (110g) castor sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons gluten free baking soda
- 1 ¼ cups(185g) Natural Evolution Ultimate Gluten Free Baking Flour
- ½ cup (70g) hazelnuts nuts, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup (190g) white choc bits
- Preheat oven to 150C
- Melt butter and dark chocolate in saucepan over low heat. Stir in sugar for 5 minutes constantly stirring. Set aside and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix in egg, banana flour, baking powder, nut and white choc bits.
- Spread mixture into pan and bake about 25 minutes or until cooked.
- Cool in pan before cutting into squares. Enjoy!
Note: Chop up hazelnuts and white choc bites in blender before adding to recipe. You can use any kind of nut macadamia, almonds chose depending on your liking.