Easy Peasy Choc Waffles - PALEO
- 170 grams Natural Evolution Ultimate Gluten Free Baking Flour
- 2 tablespoons cacao
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar (optional)
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Put all ingredients into thermo mix, food processor or similar. Mix until batter is a thick consistency.
- Using a 1/3 measuring cup (or whatever size recommended for your waffle maker) scoop mixture into the centre and close.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or however you like your waffles.
- Serve as desired. Picture served with fresh fruit and maple syrup. Enjoy!