Easy Banana Flour Pancakes
- 1 1/3 cup Natural Evolution Green Banana Flour
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence or vanilla bean paste
- 1/3 cup sugar (can use coconut or similar, if using honey reduce to 2 tablespoons)
- 2 eggs (whisked)
- 1 3/4 cup milk (can be almond, coconut, your liking option)
- butter for cooking
- maple, fresh fruit for serving
- In a large bowl add Natural Evolution – Green Banana Flour and baking powder, making a well in the middle. Add milk, vanilla, eggs and sugar mixing between each addition until well combined.
- Heat a large frying pan with medium heat. Grease pan with butter or oil. Using a large spoon, dollop mixture into pan, cook pancakes for approx. 2 minutes, until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to plate. Repeat with remaining mixture ensuring to grease pan with butter or oil between batches.
- Serve as desired – Enjoy!💚 This is the easiest, fluffiest pancake recipe ever and the best part 👉🏼 it’s gluten free and really good for you tummy! 🙌🏼😊