Double Choc Cookies
- 1 cup Natural Evolution Banana Flour
- 125gr soft butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract/bean paste
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 160C. In a bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in egg and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder and cacao and mix until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a teaspoon to make spoons sized amounts, roll between hands to form a ball. Place on baking tray lined with paper, using a folk gently flatted the ball. Bake in oven for 15-20mins.