Choc Raspberry Torte
- 60g Natural Evolution Green Banana Flour
- 4 eggs
- 60ml buttermilk
- 110g butter cut into cubes
- 90g brown sugar
- 180g frozen raspberries
- 220g good quality dark chocolate roughly chopped
- Preheat over to 250C. Spray a 22cm spring form tin with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl mix eggs, green banana flour, buttermilk, chopped chocolate, butter and sugar until well combined. Works well in a Thermomix or food processor.
- Fold frozen raspberries through batter and pour mixture into baking tin. Bake for 40mins or until springy to touch.
- Allow to cool for 20mins before using a knife to separate the cake from the edge of the spring form tin.
- Serve as desired and enjoy!