Choc Hazelnut Cookies
- 120gr (1 Cup) Natural Evolution Banana Flour
- 200gr hazelnuts (roughly chopped0
- 150gr butter (melted)
- 100gr sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon of bi-carb soda
- 150gr of chocolate roughly chopped
- pinch of salt
- In a bowl mix ingredients until evenly and well combined. TM users – use back spin to prevent emulsifying nuts and chocolate.
- Roll dough into desired size (note cookies will expand to approximately 3 times larger during cooking). Gently press centre with a fork.
- Cook in 180C oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before removing from tray.