Choc Banana Bread
- 1 cup Natural Evolution Banana Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar/replacement
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1/2 teaspoons bi-card soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup oil - olive or coconut
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/2 cup cacao
- * extra banans for decorating the top
- Preheat oven to 170C and line a loaf tin (10cmx20cm)
- Put all ingredients (except mashed ripe banana) in a bowl/TM and mix until well combined. Then gently fold through the ripe banana until evenly distributed.
- Por into prepared tin, decorate top with slices of banana if desired. Bake in the over for 40-45mins.