Best Brownie Ever - Paleo
- 125g coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 50g (1/3 cup) Natural Evolution Green Banana Flour
- 35g (1/3 cup) cocoa powder
- 100g raw chocolate
- 100g (1/2 cup) coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 150g (1 1/4 cup) roughly chopped walnuts (can be replaced with hazelnuts, macadamias of any other nut of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 18 x 28cm tin.
- Place oil, sugar, chocolate, cacao, Banana Flour and baking powder in TM, food processor or mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Add lightly whisked eggs to mixture and mix well.
- Gently mix in walnuts, if using a TM use backward motion.
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until firm and until a few crumbs cling to a skewer when it’s inserted into the centre.