Banana Flour Pancakes
- 1 1/3 cup of Natural Evolution Green Banana Flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk (can be almond coconut etc.)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup caster sugar (can substitute with a sweetener of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste
- maple syrup or your choice of serving
- oil or butter for cooking
- Put all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until well combined. Green Banana Flour available here.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Grease pan with butter or spray with cooking oil. Using 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, cook 2 pancakes for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, greasing pan with butter or cooking oil between batches.
- Serve with desired toppings and enjoy!
Note: You can always add half a cup of blueberries, chopped strawberries, raspberries or stewed apples for a twist. Pictured is this pancake recipe with half a cup of frozen blueberries added to the mixture, served with cream and fresh blueberries.