- 1 cup of flaked almonds
- 1 cup Natural Evolution Banana Flour - Ultimate Gluten Free Baking Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar or replacement
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- 125g butter (coconut oil for Paleo/Vegan)
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- Preheat oven to 150c/130c fan forced. Grease oven trays
- Combine almonds, flour, sugar and coconut in large bowl. Stir butter and golden syrup in small saucepan oven heat until butter is melted. Combine soda and water, add to butter mixture; stir into dry ingredients while mixture is warm.
- Roll mixture into balls (teaspoon sized) place on oven trays about 5cm apart. Press biscuits down lightly.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until browned. Stand biscuits about 5 minutes, loosen; cool on trays