Anzac Biscuits - PALEO VEGAN
- 1 cup of flaked almonds
- 1 cup Mt Uncle’s Banana Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- 140g coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- Preheat over to 150c/130c fan forced. Grease oven trays
- Combine almonds, flour, sugar and coconut in large bowl. Stir oil and agave syrup in small saucepan oven heat until oil is melted (if it’s a hot day you won’t need to do this) . Combine soda and water, add to oil mixture; stir into dry ingredients while mixture is warm.
- Roll mixture into balls (teaspoon sized) or use measuring spoons as shown on Anzac Biscuit cooking demonstration (Use spoons to pack mixture in and simply push out to make little domes and gently press top with fork). Place on oven trays about 3cm apart. This biscuit recipe does not expand very much unlike the regular Anzac recipe.
- Bake about 15/20 minutes or until browned. Stand biscuits about 5 minutes, loosen; cool on trays.