Paleo Rosemary Bread
This week on the blog we are lucky to have Janine from @platemeup_paleo share her delicious Rosemary Paleo Bread. Thanks Janine and Enjoy!xo
- 400g banana flour Natural Evolution – Banana Flour for baking
- 1tbsp Xanthum gum
- 3 large eggs
- 1½ tsp salt
- 50g macadamia oil
- 7g yeast (1 sachet)
- 65g rice malt syrup
- 500g warm water
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3-5 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Place warm water, rice malt syrup and yeast into mixing bowl and heat 1min/37°/speed 1.
- Add the banana flour, Xanthum gum, eggs, salt, oil and rosemary leaves (reserve a few for the top) to the bowl and mix 6 sec/speed 6, then knead 2 min / closed lid position/wheat setting.
- Empty into greased bread tin. Poke the remaining rosemary leaves into the top. Set aside for over 1 hour to rise. It should double in size.*
- Paint the top with egg white and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place in oven for 35-40 minutes at 180°C. Use a skewer to check if cooked.