Gluten free, light, delicious and easy! This Lime Coconut Cake will be enjoyed by the whole family. Ingredients 1 cup of Natural Evolution Banana Flour 1/2 cup sugar or sweetener of your choice 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder 2/3 cup shredded coconut (extra 1/3 for topping) 150 g of melted butter – make it dairy free by using coconut oil 3 eggs 1/2 cup lime juice 1 tablespoon of finely grated lime rind Method
Lime Coconut Cake
- Preheat oven to 160C. Lightly grease and dust 18cm square cake tin.
- In a bowl, Thermomix or similar add all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour into prepared tin, smooth with spatula and sprinkle 1/3 cup of shredded coconut. Bake in over for 40 minutes or until skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool before transferring onto a wire rack.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
- Enjoy! Delicious and light Lime Coconut Cake.