Cheesecake Base – Green Banana Flour
- Combine green banana flour, desiccated coconut, cocoa, sugar, baking powder and butter in a mixing bowl.
- Press into the bottom of a 20cm spring form tin, bake in 180C oven for 20 mins. Remove and allow to cool.
- Using an electric mixer combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla bean paste until sugar has dissolved. In a separate container dissolve gelatine in boiling water and then pour into cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Split the cream cheese mixture and combine frozen raspberries and mix until smooth, fold in half the thickened cream. Pour into spring form tin with cooled base.
- Combine remaining cream cheese mixture with remaining thickened cream and pour on top of raspberry/cream cheese mixture.
- Allow to set in fridge overnight.