Cafe Banana Bread
This week on the blog we are showcasing a recipe by Nicole from Clean Treats. If you aren’t yet familiar with Clean Treats head over to her blog and check it out https://journeythatislife.wordpress.com/
These taste as good as they look!
Thanks Nicole! Enjoy 🙂
Cafe Banana Bread – Nicole from Clean Treats
Makes 1 mini loaf + 2 cupcakes
1tsp heilala vanilla sugar
1tsp heilala vanilla essence
10 dates chopped
2tbsp SR whole flour
1/2c Food Evolution Ultimate Gluten Free Banana Baking Flour
2tsp instant coffee (dissolved in 1tbsp water)
1/4c walnuts or pecans chopped
2 tbsp milk
1tsp baking powder
1tbsp coconut oil or organic butter melted
Topping; Table of Plenty Original Bircher Muesli (or other muesli)
- Line a mini loaf tin. Set oven to 180 degrees.
- Mash your egg, banana, milk, vanilla, maple, coconut oil/butter, coffee and set aside.
- Combine your flours, walnuts, sugar and dates
- Combine both mixes together well.
- Pour into lined loaf tin, and two cupcake silicon cups. Or all silicon cupcakes or a cake tin.
- Bake cupcakes for 12minutes and loaf for 22minutes (check with a skewer).
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before moving to a wire rack out of the tin.
Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.