Best Banana Cake – Ever!
This is the most delicious, nutritious and easiest banana cake you will ever find! It literally took less than 5 minutes to get in the oven and even better it is gluten free, grain free, dairy free, refined sugar free and made from the most nutritious super food on earth – banana flour.
- 1 cup of green banana flour
- 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate soda
- 1/3 cup of coconut milk (or any milk that you like)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (or any other sweetner that you like – if using honey only use about 1/4 of a cup as it is quite sweet)
- 1 egg
- 2 slightly over ripe mashed bananas
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 125 grams of coconut oil (or butter)
Preheat oven to 160C and prepare a tin – I have used a 20cm round cake pan lightly greased with coconut oil and dusted with banana flour.
Put all ingredients in a large bowl/Thermomix or Food Processor.
Mix very well for a couple of minutes until the batter becomes creamy. TM users start on speed 4 and gradually work up to speed 8 for about 1 minute.
Pour mixture into prepared tin. Bake for around 35-40 minutes or until skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Set aside to cool (I covered with foil for about a hour).
The result speaks for itself ….
Mrs Natural Evolution xo
The best most nutritious banana cake on the planet! Literally in the oven in less than 5 minutes. Always#bananaflour #greenbananaflour #glutenfree#grainfree #resistantstarch this is also #dairyfree#refinedsugarfree #paleo. The original and the besthave a beautiful weekend people. Recipe on the blog #peace & #love.