- 1 cup of Natural Evolution Green Banana Flour
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of milk (can be rice, almond, coconut, etc)
- 1/4 cup of orange juice
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of orange rind
- 2 eggs (or replacement)
- 125g of softened butter (or replacement)
- 3/4 cup of sugar or 1/4 cup of honey
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly for three minutes.
- Pour mixture into a prepared tin, appox. 20cm x 10cm loaf.
- Bake in a preheated 180C oven for 30 – 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the tin before turning onto wire rack.
- Serve as desired.