- 125g butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 cup Mt Uncle’s Banana Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 150c/130c fan forced. Grease oven trays.
- Beat butter, essence, sugar and golden syrup in small bowl with electric mixer until light and fluff; stir in sifted flour and baking powder. Roll level teaspoons of mixture into balls, place about 5cm apart on oven trays, flatten slightly with folk.
- Bake biscuits about 20 minutes or until firm. Cool on wire racks.