Apple Slice - Paleo
- 125g coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (optional)
- 3/4 cup of Mt Uncle's Banana Flour
- 2 cups stewed and drained apples
- 1/4 cup walnuts (optional)
- Place all ingredients except for apple in bowl and mix very well until all combined.
- Line a bread tin with baking paper and pour half of the mixture into the tin and spread evenly.
- Cover the batter with the apples lightly pressing them into the mixture.
- Use reminding batter and cover the apple. Topping optional (picture shows walnut topping)
- Bake in 150C oven for 40-45 mins until skewer comes out clean.