Natural Evolution is the worlds first and only certified producer of Green Banana Resistant Starch and Green Banana Flour.– Green Banana Resistant Starch – Ultimate Gluten Free Baking Flour – Organic Vegan Protein Powder
Green Banana Resistant Starch – the highest grade and level of resistant starch in the world – clinically tested in an internationally accredited laboratory. Natural Evolution Green Banana Resistant Starch is used as a daily supplement for a noticeable difference in health and well being. Green Banana Resistant Starch is also a high source of natural Inulin and 5HTP (5 Hydroxytrytophan), a precursor for serotonin. Natural Evolution’s “NutrolockTM” process is the gold standard of food processing, locking in nutrients 20 – 50 times more than standard food processing techniques. It can turn a green banana to powder in under 25 minutes.
What is Resistant Starch?Resistant Starch is a food source that resists digestion in the small intestine and offers the consumer some very unique health benefits.
Benefits of Resistant Starch
- Prebiotic – feed your microbiome and heal your gut. Green Banana Resistant Starch encourages the growth and activity of microorganisms (e.g. bacteria and fungi) this contributes to the well-being of their host (you!).
- Weight loss – Often referred to as a second meal, resistant starch in this form allows you to eat once and have the satisfied feeling of eating twice. Resistant Starch in this form also increases metabolism.
- Increase absorption and capacity of antioxidants and minerals – especially calcium which can aide in preventing Osteoporosis
- Promote colon health and aide in the prevention of colon cancer
- Prevent diabetes and aide in the treatment of diabetes
- Lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Reduce incidence of gallstones
- Reduce symptoms of diarrhea
How to consume Natural Evolution Green Banana Resistant Starch – 1 heaped tablespoon per day
- Mixed in water
- Added to a smoothie
- Added to tea
- Added to soup – it will naturally thicken soup
- Sprinkled on cereal
- Get creative!
Further InformationThe CSIRO have created an incredible video explaining the benefits of Resistant Starch:
|Quantity per serve – 25gr / 3 scoops||% daily intake||Quantity per 100g|
|Fibre – total dietary||3g||9.5%||12g|
|Vitamin E||0.45 IU||5%||1.8 IU|
|Inulin (including total dietary fibre)||1g||4g|
|HTP 5 (Hydroxytryptophan) serotonin||3.3mg||13.2mg|